Availability of Website
- Member recognizes that the traffic of data through the Internet may cause delays during the download of information from the website and accordingly, it shall not hold Terres d’Ananda association liable for delays that are ordinary in the courses of Internet use.
- Member further acknowledges and accepts that the website will not be available on a continual twenty-four hour basis due to such delays, or delays caused by the website’s upgrading, modification, or standard maintenance of the website.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Terres d’Ananda name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans, are trademarks of Terres d’Ananda. Member may not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company.
Terres d’Ananda association will use commercially reasonable efforts to enable the online course to be accessible, except for scheduled maintenance and required repairs, and except for any interruption due to causes beyond the reasonable control of, or not reasonably foreseeable by the association.
Governing Law and Venue
- These Terms of Service are construed and governed by the International laws.
- If any of the provisions, either in whole or in part, of the contract is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, this shall not serve to invalidate the remaining provisions thereof.